An error occurred. Try again later
Your changes have been saved. If you uploaded a new video, it make take some time to render. Please check back shortly and be sure to refresh your page.
Once upon a time...There is a Girl named Amelia
2. Every day… She at school she finishes her work and is bored in class
3. Until one day… Class received a take home country report project. Everyone in class seems to have traveled to other places before.
Because of that...Amelia becomes stressed because she has no real life experience like that and she hasn’t even left her town.
5. Because of that...Her stress becomes so much it even starts affecting her during her extracurricular activities. One day she goes to a used bookstore and finds a notebook. Once she is home discovers a note inside that tells her to take a break and to just fold the paper and play.
She is not good at folding paper but goes back to basics and decides to fold a paper airplane with a little inspo from looking outside. While playing with the paper airplane she notices that when crumpled paper touches the wall that some sort of holes start appearing. The paper is magic! She then decides to test out the power of her paper airplane vs the wall and to her surprise it opens a magic portal and her airplane comes alive (mouth and eyes super expressive)
6. Because of that… Amelia and her new friend Jett set off to explore the world going through little windows to specific destinations. Amelias love and appreciation for the traveling she was able t
7. Until finally...Amelia finds herself back in her room where she had fallen asleep. Waking up feeling refreshed and ready to start her project with an understanding that it doesn’t help to fall into the cycle of stressing about things because it’ll make that thing seem more difficult than it is . Taking a break when things are stressful can actually help inspiration strike when you allow yourself to relax and have fun.
8. And ever since then Amelia’s stress level has evened out because she has made sure to take breaks when she needs them and even when she doesn’t feel like she needs them in order to keep herself happy and mentally healthy.
The thumbnail is optional and appears on your video preview on the gallery page.