An error occurred. Try again later
Your changes have been saved. If you uploaded a new video, it make take some time to render. Please check back shortly and be sure to refresh your page.
Because of that - she tried teaching herself to surf
1. After buying her board she went to the ocean to try it out
2. There were other people surfing and she watched them before getting in the ocean herself
3. She jumps in and is greeted by a classmate briefly
4. He asked if she needed tips, but she assured him she could figure it out
5. She didn’t approach surfing the right way,She approaches surfing how you would approach math. Very logical and expecting the same variables, conditions and rules, with little room for mistakes or changes.
6. Because of this she kept falling and messing up
7. Some other kids gave her tips to improve, and she accepted the instructions but felt stupid for not knowing and beat herself up about it
8. she felt frustrated watching kids half her age do better than she was.
9. She gets out of the water frustrated and leaves, but comes back with determination the next day
10. She had too much forced determination which led to false self confidence
11. She tried taking a wave that ended up being way bigger than she thought
12. she ran into someone else and almost hurt them
13. They got equally pounded by the wave
14. her classmate Kale recovered quicker than she did and pulled her out
15. She was really dazed and afraid and embarrassed afterwards and immediately got herself back to land
18. She throws her board down and runs off
19. Kale brushes off friends asking if he was okay and follows after kalani
20. She feels like she failed for once (she’s never utterly failed at something before)
21. She feels really down and wants to give up completely
sorry this is so late
The thumbnail is optional and appears on your video preview on the gallery page.