An error occurred. Try again later
Your changes have been saved. If you uploaded a new video, it make take some time to render. Please check back shortly and be sure to refresh your page.
Once upon a time... There was a diva living inside time square advertisements.
- We see Electra in her dressing room getting ready with a lot of pomp and circumstance.
- Electra is bossing everyone around waiting for her big entrance.
- Then in a flash, we see Electra radiant in her ad, from Times Square below looking amazing.
Every day... she relished her spotlight in the prime advertising position.
- Every day, she makes fun of ordinary ads, because she looks down upon them.
- Every day, she listens to her hair stylist, Fred's, encouragement and wisdom , but still is dismissive of
- Every morning, she walks up to the placement office to get her assignment, and relishes that she is
always assigned to the prime spot.
Until one day... someone younger and more exotic shows up in the first spot.
- Electra walks up to the front of the line, holding out her hand expecting her name to be called
-Then someone else's name is called ....FIRST. Her name is Devita Royale (which means like a
goddess). She's the next diva.
- Everyone reacts in different ways, but Electra is the most dramatic. She is furious. Then goes back to
her dressing room and laments to Fred.
Release the Kracken!
The thumbnail is optional and appears on your video preview on the gallery page.